APOLIS | Mini Market Bag Merci Beaucoup by Apolis and Clare V
- All items must have original tags, be unworn, and unaltered to be accepted for return or exchange
- All items must be accompanied by the original receipt to be eligible for a return or exchange
- The original amount paid for the item will be credited in the form of the original tender, a store credit, or exchange if returned within 30 days.
- All swimwear and jewelry are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
Please send Returns to:
Atten: Edgar MV Returns/Exchanges
6 Kelley Street
Okay, we are deeming this bag the official tote of Martha's Vineyard!
From busy weekdays spent in and out of meetings and offices, family-filled Sundays at the local market, this limited-edition tote allows you to carry a little bit of island with you wherever you go. In collaboration with Apolis, each bag is thoughtfully crafted and designed -with love- just for you.
- "Thank You Very Much": This Merci Beau Coup Lunch Bag is a collaborative partnership with acclaimed designer Clare Vivier
- Your Long-Lasting, Water-Resistant Bag: Not only is this remarkably strong and durable bag ideal for picnics, farmers' market expeditions, and more, it's also just the right size for a kid to carry, too
- Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle: The female artisans who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund, this approach is changing people's lives .
- Dimensions: 5" wide, 6" high, 3.25” deep
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold at least 25 pounds
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets 6” x 5”